Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photoshop Class

I am taking Photoshop online this year. I figured since I already know the program fairly well, I should be able to follow along online pretty easy. The first week was difficult to figure out. The work wasn't hard just tough to know exactly how to turn my assignment in. It took a little while for me to get organized, but I completed my first assignment today. Right now it is just basic stuff that I already know which makes it kinda nice. I look forward to learning more about the program. I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop CS5, and it is so much fun! I hope to save up money and purchase the whole design package for the student price which is $1,000 cheaper! than if I wasn't a student.

First Assignments:
I added some nice flare to his tie with some black dots.

Typed in the text "Monday is Beach Clean Up Day"
Caused the headlight to stand out, or something?
I am not really sure what the point was with this project :)
I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely three day weekend! Our family is having a blast being together, playing games, eating food and just chillin out.

The sermon on Strongholds was really good this morning. God has been doing such an incredible work in my heart and life recently. He is so amazing and I don't deserve His undying love. Don't forget to pursue God this weekend and know that He is always pursuing you.

No comments: