Friday, September 16, 2011

I never could juggle very well.

I have never been very good at juggling any form of object, however, I am currently juggling 12 credit hours of school, work, and ministry all at the same time. I am just praying I don't get clumbsy and they all come tumbling down.

It has been such a great semester all ready. I have meet many new people at school. People who love Jesus and people who need Jesus. All my classes are going great and homework has been relatively light.

Work is work :)

Mission day is underway and I have more responsibilities than ever this year! I am still trying to decide if I like that or not. I cannot wait for Bible Club to start!

In the midst of the juggle we decided to spend our evening with the Saints at SFS for homecoming! It was such a fun time visiting with friends and meeting new faces. I am so grateful for the doors God has opened for us to reach the students at Santa Fe South Charter Schools with the love of Jesus.
 

 I can't believe Emily is a middleschooler.


No comments: